Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yet another one....our favorite, posted here for safekeeping. From a local hospital cookbook my mom gave me. All amounts may be modified for personal taste. To lighten it up, we will use ground turkey and turkey pepperoni sometimes. We like to add Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw dough and roll out into an 11x16 inch rectangle (approximate) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spread cottage cheese over dough.
- Layer pepperoni, hamburger, and mushrooms, then cheeses.
- Roll up the 16 inch side and seal the edges.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 or until bread dough is lightly browned.
- Slice and spoon hot pizza sauce over the stromboli.