- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 8 chocolate sandwich style cookies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with foil. Mash 2 cups of strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping; pour into pan.
- Top with combined chopped cookies and butter; press into mixture. Cover.
- Freeze at least 6 hours. To serve, invert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining strawberries, sliced.