Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries and watermelon, how can you go wrong? One of the wonderful things about hot weather is this cold drink! Adapted from Whole Foods.
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup watermelon, chunks seeds removed
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste or sweetener of choice)
- 1 (1 pint) bottlestrawberry-flavored sparkling water, well chilled (or club soda)
- of fresh mint (to garnish)
- Put strawberries, watermelon, ice and sugar into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Very refreshing. A great summer drink :)
This was tasty and refreshing! Made as written and the whole family drank it. I did double the amount of sugar. Made for 123Hits.
Nice refreshing after dinner drink. Made recipe as posted, and we (DS and I) really enjoyed the combination of flavors. Made for PRMR tag..