Watermelon Cooler (By Paula Deen)
This is very good!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sliced seedless watermelon (rind removed, about 4 cups)
- 1 cup lemon sorbet
- 1 lemon, zest of (not the juice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- sugar (optional and to taste) or sugar syrup (optional and to taste)
- crushed ice
- 1 small watermelon wedges (for garnish)
- In a food processor blend the watermelon, sorbet and lemon zest until very smooth.
- Add in sugar if needed and blend again.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups cold water.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve in tall glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with small watermelon wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION