A recipe from the blog Sugar Plum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped out
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 quart strawberry, stemmed, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and honey until well combined; press into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese and ricotta cheese until smooth. Beat in 2/3 cup sugar and vanilla bean seeds until combined. Beat in egg until just combined; pour into prepared crust. Bake for 20 minutes or until set, and wobbles only slightly. Cool for 45 minutes before lightly covering and transferring to refrigerator to cool completely, at least 2 hours.
- 4To make the strawberry sauce, in a large nonstick skillet, stir together additional 5 tablespoons sugar, water and cornstarch until combined. Turn heat on to medium and bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently; stir in strawberries and cook for 3-4 minutes or until fragrant and mixture starts to thicken up. Transfer strawberries and juices to a bowl and cool for 15 minutes before lightly covering and transferring to refrigerator to cool completely; serve strawberry sauce over sliced cheesecake pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: