Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This berry pizza uses sugar cookie dough for the crust, and marshmallow creme in the filling. It's so good, and easy to put together. I make it in a 9x13 pan, and cut into squares, but you could make in a round pizza pan if you wish, cutting into triangles.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Press the cookie dough into a greased 9x13 shallow rectangle pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a saucepan, mix the water, sugar, and chopped berries.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the cornstarch and mix well.
- Allow to cool.
- With an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese and marshmallow creme.
- Spread the mixture on the cookie dough.
- Top with the sliced berries.
- Drizzle the pizza with the berry sauce.
- Chill until serving.
- Slice into pieces and serve.
NO WATER! For taste this was an excellent recipe. I loved the cream cheese/marshmallow mixture over the sugar cookie but once I put the strawberry mixture with water/sugar/cornstarch all over it, it became mush. I would make this again but next time there is enough juice from the strawberries that I'll add sugar. If water is needed I'll only add very little.