1/3 Photos of Strawberry Spinach Salad W/Poppy Seed Dressing
Chef Shelby's Note:
This salad was served at a soccer party down the Cape. It was given to me by a fellow soccer mom, Jane Cox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put salad ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Combine first five ingredients and mix with hand mixer on medium for 30 seconds.
- 4Add Vegetable Oil in a slow stream and continue to mix for another 30 seconds.
- 5Stir in Poppy Seeds.
- 6Add dressing to salad and toss.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let flavors meld.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Spinach Salad W/Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g