Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing (Low-Fat)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this is great on a spinach salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Miracle Whip (or use reduced fat or regular)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk (or fat-free half and half cream)
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar (or use Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or use white vinegar)
- 2 -4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In a bowl whisk the first 4 ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Mix in poppy seeds.
- Chill until ready to use.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Update: Made this up with buttermilk, which gave it a nice tang. Served this dressing to one of our friends and he was literally licking his salad bowl with his finger...then worked on his wife's! We are making up the full recipe these days!!! April 23/09: I cut it in half (as I am feeding 3 these days)...used 1/2 fat Hellmans (it is not as tangy as Miracle Whip) 1% milk, Splenda (because I had it and wanted to use it up) and apple cider vinegar. I served this with romaine lettuce, chopped mango, sweet onion, dark raisins and cherry tomatoes. There is enough dressing for 2 meals. If you are serving this to company, make sure that there are toothpicks available to get the poppy seeds out of the teeth. Otherwise, fabulous dressing!!! Thanks, Kitten!!!1Reply