Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe comes from my husband's cousin. She made it for their family reunion. It is very refreshing and absolutely wonderful!
- 20 ounces Baby Spinach, rinsed
- 1 pint strawberry, rinsed and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- To make dressing: In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make salad: Combine spinach, strawberries, and dressing. Serve immediately.
Absolutely delish! I halved the oil but was true to the rest of the recipe. The sesame seeds are what makes this recipe stand out. Thanks for posting!
Very good and refreshing salad ! I added some red onion and used half spinach , half romaine . Wonderful !