Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful light summer salad. Very tasty.
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onions (or onion flakes)
- 20 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- fresh strawberries
- Combine first 7 ingredients at least 1 hour in advance and shake well. Simmer pecans in butter with a little sprinkle of sugar until soft. Tear spinach leaves into bite size pieces. Slice strawberries lengthwise. Add salad dressing just before serving and toss well. The dressing is a large recipe.