Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so refreshing and not too hard to make! It almost makes itself! You could use beef in place of the chicken, or turkey. Use melon, oranges, pineapple or papaya as fresh fruit alternatives.
- 4 cups torn baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup green grape
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Arrange spinach on 4 chilled plates.
- Place chicken onto spinach and top with strawberries.
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, orange juice and mustard and mix well.
- Drizzle over salads and top with almonds.
Fabulous tasting salad Di. I love the freshness that the strawberries really bring to this salad plus the cruchiness of the roasted pecans...and the dressing...TDF. :-) Made for Strawberry Tag in KK's forum~