Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups strawberries, chilled
- 1⁄3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups small ice cubes or 2 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- Place frozen lemon concentrate in blender; add strawberries and powdered sugar. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
I whipped this up to go with dinner as a treat. The family really enjoyed it. I used frozen strawberries so I omitted the ice (adding about 1/3 cup water). Thanks Courtly, for posting. Roxygirl
Yummmm! This was really good. Will be great for a hot day.