Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cocktail that tastes like a strawberry shortcake! Recipe features Creme de noyaux and strawberry liqueur.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce creme de noyaux
- 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 6 strawberries, stems removed
- whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon strawberry liqueur
- Combine vanilla ice cream, crème de noyaux, crème de cacao and 5 of the 6 strawberries in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large goblet.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle strawberry liqueur on top and garnish with the 6th strawberry.
You know, I don't even think I have to try and tell anyone just how good this is. The ingridients and Boomette1's picture speak for themselves. I just want to thank you so much for my dessert last night! lol. It will probably be my dessert tonight as well. Thanx!! :)
I used amaretto and dark creme de cacao. Maybe a little bit more strawberries. I drizzled with Fragoli (strawberry liqueur). It's sweet and the taste is perfect. Thanks Cookiedog :)