- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (9 inch) shortbread pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Transfer to a bowl. Chill until partially set.
- Place strawberries in the crust; pour gelatin mixture over berries. Cover and refrigerate until set.