Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Favorite summertime refreshment. Given to me by a friend at a yearly biker rally where we have a competition for best homemade liqueurs determined by which bottles disappear fastest. This recipe has won 3 straight years in a row.
- Cut rhubarb and mix with strawberries and 14 cups of water in large stockpot.
- Boil for 30 minutes then strain off mash.
- Dissolve in sugar and let cool.
- Mix 4 cups prepared rhubarb juice with 2 cups water,2 T koolaid and 1/2 cup Everclear.
- Repeat until juice is gone.