1/3 Photos of Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Charlotte J's Note:
The jam will keep for thirty days in the refrigerator, but if you want to keep it longer you can store in it plastic containers in the freezer.
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss together the sugar and the rhubarb, and let the mixture sit for about ten minutes.
- 2This will draw the juice out of the fruit.
- 3Once the sugar is dissolved, put the mixture in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- 4When the rhubarb has softened, add the gelatin and stir until it's completely dissolved.
- 5Allow the jam to cool completely, then transfer it into mason jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1999.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 424.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 504.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 479.0 g
- Protein 12.1 g