- 1182.95 ml rhubarb, cut into pieces
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 85.04 g box strawberry gelatin (recipe did not specify what size, but the 6 ounce might make it to thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together the sugar and the rhubarb, and let the mixture sit for about ten minutes.
- This will draw the juice out of the fruit.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, put the mixture in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- When the rhubarb has softened, add the gelatin and stir until it's completely dissolved.
- Allow the jam to cool completely, then transfer it into mason jars.