Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I accepted a dare to create a recipe using "Nestle's Strawberry Quick" from a player of the ! Recipe Dare! game. I have made this recipe 3 times and still cannot get enough of this simply delicious summer dessert!
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nestle quick strawberry milk mix
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping (I use Cool Whip)
- 10 strawberries
- bittersweet chocolate, shavings
- Add Strawberry Quick to the yogurt and whisk until the Quick dissolves.
- Add Cool whip and whisk to combine.
- Slice 8 of the strawberries.
- In each of 2 (8-10 oz) stemmed glasses, layer 1/3 cup yogurt mix, top with 2 sliced strawberries.
- Repeat, top with remaining yogurt.
- Sprinkle with Strawberry Quick, top with chocolate shavings and garnish with remaining strawberries.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
I got this recipe as a dare on recipe dare (which rocks by the way...). It was so good, and so simple!!! It can be made so it looks wicked elegant too...will be making again!!!
I stirred in a wee bit of full fat sour cream with the yogurt, used real whipping cream and this tasted like a super duper fancy (and expensive) dessert in a restaurant. Mmm!