Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a good refreshing drink to have on hand for the kids in the summer or really anytime.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 quarts cold ginger ale
- Combine the lemonade, pineapple and strawberries in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Chill until time to serve.
- Add Ginger Ale before serving.
This was refreshing and easy too make. I took this to a birthday party for my niece and they all liked it. I did have to add a little water because I didn't have enough ginger ale and it turne out great. Thanks!
Very fresh and tasty, It got lots of compliments! Be sure to blend well (or strain through cheesecloth after blending) or you will have some pineapple threads.
My family makes this at every function we have and it never gets old. It is such a refreshing punch.