Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing punch for all occassions.
Make and share this Strawberry Pineapple Punch (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In a food processor or blender, puree the strawberries.
- Pour into a large punch bowl.
- Stir in the pineapple juice and soda.
Super easy recipe and was delicious! Made for a New Year's party and it vanished quickly. We kept the strawberries slightly frozen to give it a slushy feel.
This was a bit too sweet for my taste. I served it at an engagement party brunch. The kids liked it and after the oj was gone the adults spiked it with the leftover champagne so it worked out in the end. Thank you!
This was delicious and very easy to make. I also left the strawberries partially frozen and loved the slushyness of it that way.