Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
OH MY GOSH!!!!! Finally a recipe that suits me. I can litterly eat the WHOLE PIE!! This is a Weight Watcher version, the difference in this one is you leave out the pudding. You really can eat the whole pie for less than 2 points! It tastes great too. I love this! I am a quantity eater. I can have a slice several times a day. For a whole pie, I don't miss the crust. I can always have dessert after a meal!
- Spray 9 inch pie plate with Pam.
- Place strawberries around pie plate.
- Add boiling water to jello and stir to dissolve.
- Pour jello over strawberries.
- Top with Fat Free Cool Whip if desired.
- Refrigerate till set and enjoy.