Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Dr. Ian K. Smith’s book, The Shred Revolutionary Diet. This is less than 200 calories.
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk or 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla ice cream (1 scoop)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sliced strawberries or 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced with 4 ice cubes if using fresh
- 1 small fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- Starting with the milk, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Loved the wonderful combinations of flavors from the fresh berries and peach. The only change was to use almond milk. Made for Aussie Swap.