Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Beat 3/4 cup margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add combined flour, soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and nuts.
- Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread the strawberry preserves over the first layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Melt Chips and 4 teaspoons margarine over low heat (or microwave), stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over crumb mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour; cut into bars.