Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made this for the girls at work and they went "nuts" over it. We thought it tasted even better the next day after sitting in the fridge.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Mix strawberries and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Mix remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- I made mine in a 13x9-inch pan and frosted it with Cool Whip.
This was delicious. The instructions are not the clearest. I wasnt sure if I was to mix the strawberries in with teh cake, which I was. I did change the frosting. I mixed cool whip with creamcheese, butter and vanilla.