Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 16 ounces water
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles 7-up
- 24 ounces light rum
- 1 quart strawberry (run through blender)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Mix all together. Put in plastic container and freeze 24 hours before serving.
- Serve in a daiquiri glass and garnish with strawberry slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!