A delicious and easy dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg whites and baking powder until soft peaks form.
- 2Add the sugar gradually and continue beating until the mixture forms stiff peaks and is glossy.
- 3Fold in the crushed crackers and choppped pecans.
- 4Spread in well-buttered 9 inch pie pan.
- 5Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- 6Fill with unsweetened strawberries (I usually leave them whole).
- 7Top with whipped cream. Chill several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Meringue
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g