Strawberry Mascarpone Scones With Honey Milk Glaze
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and zest. Mix well and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and honey.
- Using two knives, cut the mascarpone cheese and butter into the flour mixture.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour in the egg mixture and the strawberries. Gently stir until it forms together.
- Knead on a floured surface a few times - be gentle so you don't squish the strawberries.
- Flatten into 8 inch rounds. Bake at 375 degrees F on a parchment paper lined sheet for 20-30 minutes. In the meantime, combine powdered sugar, honey, and milk for the glaze. Set aside until scones have cooled.
- Cut round into eights. Cool on a wired rack. When cooled completely, drizzle with glaze.