Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Good life eats
Make and share this Strawberry Mascarpone Scones With Honey Milk Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup butter, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, diced
- honey milk glaze
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and zest. Mix well and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and honey.
- Using two knives, cut the mascarpone cheese and butter into the flour mixture.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour in the egg mixture and the strawberries. Gently stir until it forms together.
- Knead on a floured surface a few times - be gentle so you don't squish the strawberries.
- Flatten into 8 inch rounds. Bake at 375 degrees F on a parchment paper lined sheet for 20-30 minutes. In the meantime, combine powdered sugar, honey, and milk for the glaze. Set aside until scones have cooled.
- Cut round into eights. Cool on a wired rack. When cooled completely, drizzle with glaze.