1/3 Photos of Strawberry Jam Tarts (Cookies)
One of my favorite holiday cookies! I make these for Valentine's Day and Christmas! A very delicious tender, sweet cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and beat.
- 3Add milk and vanilla.
- 4Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- 5Roll out dough to 1/8" thick.
- 6Cut the dough with solid shape cookie cutters such as hearts, christmas trees, etc.
- 7With very small cookie cutter of same shape, cut out centers of half of the shapes. (The outside edge pieces go on top of the solid shapes).
- 8Gather up bits of cut-out centers and roll out again, repeating til all dough is used up.
- 9Place whole shapes onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Top each cookie center with a teaspoons or so of strawberry jam.
- 11Place cookie shape with cut-out center on top.
- 12Seal outside edges all the way around with tines of fork. Pressing to seal.
- 13Sprinkle edges with colored sugar.
- 14Bake in 350° oven for 11-13 minutes.
- 15These do not brown.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam Tarts (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (670 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g