Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another fantastic recipe for a dessert that's great for the holidays for those sweets trays - very tasty and easy to make - For a change of pace, prepare as directed, but use Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal and Pure orange marmalade - another great taste!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed, divided
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups post selects cranberry almond crunch cereal
- 1 (0.55 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup pure strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix flour and 1 cup of the sugar in large bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly. Stir in cereal.
- Press about 3 cups of the cereal mixture firmly onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Mix cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and the egg in small bowl, until blended; spread evenly over crust. Top with layers of jam and the reamining cereal mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into triangles or bars.