Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
Find the biggest, sweetest, freshest strawberries around and serve with stems on for a handle and start dipping. So light and delicious. The recipe comes from Gwendolyn's Bed and Breakfast Inn in Vermont.
Top Review by anme
This recipe was a big hit at my mothers brunch! I added chopped strawberries to this dip and put it in ramekins filled with graham cracker crust to make mini triffle type yummy dip dessert thingy (for a lack of better words lol) I plan on making this again tomorrow for another brunch! Made for ZWT 3!
- 1 cup fresh cream, Chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons gingerroot, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese