Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for a kids pizza party.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagesliceable refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Press dough firmly onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minute or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- SPREAD cream cheese mixture onto crust; top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.