1/2 Photos of Strawberry Daiquiris - (Blueberry & Raspberry Variations)
The Simple Syrup recipe makes enough for three batches of strawberry daiquiris or two batches of the blueberry or raspberry variation. The syrup is also handy for sweetening iced tea. I found this recipe in Cooking Light magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup halved strawberry
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1Strawberry Daiquiris: Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve into a bowl, and discard solids. Combine strawberry mixture, 3 cups crushed ice, rum, and lime juice in blender, and process until smooth. (Serving size 2/3 cup).
- 2Simple Syrup: Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 1 1/2 cups. (Serving size 3 tablespoons).
- 3Blueberry Daiquiri: Substitute 1 cup blueberries for strawberries. Increase Simple Syrup to 3/4 cup. (Serving size 2/3 cup).
- 4Raspberry Daiquiri: Substitute 6-ounce container raspberries for strawberries. Increase Simple Syrup to 3/4 cup. (Serving size 2/3 cup).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Daiquiris - (Blueberry & Raspberry Variations)
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: