Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My husband likes to eat these with tons of ice cream and chocolate drizzled on top, but I love to eat these bars for breakfast. They taste great warmed up in the microwave the next morning.
- Heat oven to 400º. Grease a 9x9x2 pan.
- Mix Bisquick, oats and sugar.
- Cut in the butter until fully mixed.
- Press half of the bisquick mixture into the pan and spread the jam on top. Press the rest of the mixture gently on top of the jam.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.
Made these for my MIL who just came home from the hospital. I followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
These are very nice sweet squares. A lovely buttery crumb mixed with homemade strawberry jam, topped with a drizzle of cream cheese frosting. Yummy, so good. Thanks very much for sharing this lovely treat.