5 Ingredient Salted Caramel Crumble Bars
photo by samuel
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough in pan. Reserve 1/2 cup of the dough. Press remaining dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir caramel topping and flour until well blended. Pour over crust in pan; carefully spread to within 1/4-inch from edge. Sprinkle salt and 1/4 cup of the pecans over caramel.
- In small bowl, mix remaining dough and remaining pecans until well blended. Crumble over bars in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!