Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com I haven't tried it as yet, but it looks wonderful.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pint strawberry, divided
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- MIX crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom and halfway up side of lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- RESERVE 6 strawberries for garnish; mash remaining strawberries.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes; stir until melted.
- Add whipped topping and mashed strawberries; stir gently with wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 10 minute or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove side of pan.
- Slice each of the reserved strawberries in half.
- Arrange strawberries, cut side down, around top of cake.
- Drizzle strawberries with melted chocolate.