1/16 Photos of Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
2 hrs 15 mins
Anita Harris's Note:
Awesome! This gives a whole new meaning to strawberry shortcake. Great dessert for after any meal and a definite crowd pleaser and easy to prepare. (cooking time is estimated chill time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until fluffy; add sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and the almond extract; set aside.
- 2Fold the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- 3Gently stir in cake pieces; set aside.
- 4Combine strawberries and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Layer in a large glass bowl, starting with 1/4 of the strawberries, then adding 1/3 of the cake mixture.
- 6Continue layering; finish with strawberries.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap; and chill several hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 197.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g