Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. I have made this recipe with other fruit (blueberries, raspberries) and they have turned out great. And it's so Easy to make, you won't regret making this pie!! Enjoy
- 1 (6 ounce) 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 2⁄3 cup carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender (I use a mixer), cover.
- Blend until smooth, Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Need to add a bit of actual lemon juice. Added more crust too. Yum!!!
What a great easy dessert for summer! I used frozen strawberries to top it with. We all enjoyed this!
This main cheesecake recipe is something I've been searching for for years. I tasted on like this a long, long time ago and haven't found anything like it since. I was always thinking "this is good, but not as good" until now. Thank you for allowing me to love cheesecake again.