1/3 Photos of Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Anna P.'s Note:
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. I have made this recipe with other fruit (blueberries, raspberries) and they have turned out great. And it's so Easy to make, you won't regret making this pie!! Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 2/3 cup carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 1/2-2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender (I use a mixer), cover.
- 3Blend until smooth, Pour into crust.
- 4Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- 5Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 6Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- 7Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g