1/1 Photo of Strawberry Brownie Ice Cream Sundae
1 hr 20 mins
Happy Harry #2's Note:
This is my take on a recipe by Chef Andrew Sutton....his is so much more complex. I broke this down into many steps for ease of understanding but it is really a simple preparation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brownie mix following package directions or make your own. Do not add any extra ingredients, such as nuts or chips.
- 2Bake and set aside to cool.
- 3In small saucepan, place 1 cup strawberries, sugar, vanilla, juice, and salt.
- 4Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, then pour over 21/2 cups of sliced strawberries and allow to macerate for about one hour.
- 5Cut brownies into bite-size cubes.
- 6In bottom of clear glass bowl, place 2 cups of strawberries. Follow with the cubed brownies.
- 7Add 1/2 half of the soften ice cream over brownies and spread to seal.
- 8Place bowl in refrigerator or freezer until ice cream is firm (freezing is not needed).
- 9Drizzle caramel sauce over top.
- 10Add rest of ice cream, sealing top.
- 11Drizzle chocolate sauce over top. Freeze.
- 12When ready to serve, top with rest of berries and some whipped topping as desired.
- 13* Make sure to read box for directions as to how much equals 1/2 cup.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Brownie Ice Cream Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.4
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 666.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 179.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 67.9 g
- Protein 14.5 g