Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe from Louisiana Cookin magazine that I am putting here for safe keeping. Any red fruit juice can be used in place of the cranberry-strawberry juice.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 9x5x3 inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and bakind soda.
- Beat egg and egg white slightly in a small bowl; stir in butter, juice and zest. Add to flour mixture, stirring until well combined. Stir in berries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 min, or until a tootpick inserted comes out cleanly. Cover loosely with foil if it browns too quickly.
- Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely,.