1 hr 10 mins
A recipe from Louisiana Cookin magazine that I am putting here for safe keeping. Any red fruit juice can be used in place of the cranberry-strawberry juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Coat 9x5x3 inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and bakind soda.
- 4Beat egg and egg white slightly in a small bowl; stir in butter, juice and zest. Add to flour mixture, stirring until well combined. Stir in berries.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 min, or until a tootpick inserted comes out cleanly. Cover loosely with foil if it browns too quickly.
- 6Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely,.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: