1 hr 15 mins
Delicious strawberry bread recipe from a B&B in D.C. The owner gave us this every morning warm from the oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice strawberries and sprinkle with sugar, put in refrigerator.
- 2Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Remove strawberries from refrigerator and combine with eggs and oil.
- 4Add to flour mixture, mix well.
- 5Add nuts if desired.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees approximately 55 minutes depending on size of bread pan.
- 7Spray pans with Pam or wipe with your choice of oil or shortening before pouring batter into pans.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 323.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g