Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I first tried this when I was looking for something new to try for a bake sale. I found this in a cookbook I was searching through. I made 4 loaves of this, wrapped up 3 to sell and sliced the 4th for samples. This was gone in no time after they sampled it. Perfect for strawberry lovers.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Mash strawberries and mix with eggs and oil.
- Sift all dry ingredients and add to strawberry mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased 5x9 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bread tests done.