Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are sooo delicious!!! I found the recipe on a food blog
Make and share this Strawberry Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large bananas, mashed (about 1 cup, I got alittle more then that)
- 1 cup strawberry, cut into small pieces
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350, line muffin pans or grease them.
- In a medium bowl whisk together sugar, eggs, vanilla, mashed bananas. Add melted butter, stir until combined.
- In another large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Gently fold in strawberries, making sure they are all coated with flour.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. stir only until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- bake for 20-25 min ( i baked them for 20 ) or until toothpick comes out clean.
I'm pretty positive I followed the recipe exactly, but the batter was extremely floury and dry. I added another small banana and splash of milk in order to get it to a workable consistency. They baked up just fine, but the taste is "blah." They don't taste like anything, and they're not sweet enough for me. It's more like banana bread. My mom says she likes them though!
Very, very good! These were not too sweet--just right for breakfast. Thanks for posting!!