1/2 Photos of Strawberry Banana Bread - Disney World
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
from the Whispering Canyon Cafe, Wilderness Lodge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease two 9- by 5-inch loaf pans.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- 4Incorporate the bananas and scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one; set aside.
- 6In another bowl, mix together the salt, baking soda, and flour.
- 7Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- 8Add the strawberries.
- 9Pour into prepared pans and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool completely on a rack before inverting onto a plate.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Bread - Disney World
Serving Size: 1 (2198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2873.6
- Calories from Fat 939
- Total Fat 104.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.9 g
- Cholesterol 616.0 mg
- Sodium 3391.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 466.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 300.6 g
- Protein 36.3 g