Cook1 hr 5 mins
from the Whispering Canyon Cafe, Wilderness Lodge
Make and share this Strawberry Banana Bread - Disney World recipe from Food.com.
- Grease two 9- by 5-inch loaf pans.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Incorporate the bananas and scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Add the strawberries.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a rack before inverting onto a plate.