This recipe is in our city paper but is actually out of Bon Appetit September 1999 issue. Looks like a great summer recipe for those of you who enjoy liqueur. I hope that you enjoy this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the strawberries.
- 2In a large bowl, toss three quarters of them with the sugar and orange liqueur.
- 3Refrigerate at least 1 hour to macerate.
- 4Put the ice cream in the refrigerator to soften.
- 5Put the cream and half the macerated strawberries in a cold mixing bowl.
- 6With an electric mixer, whip to soft peaks, about 12 minutes.
- 7Fold in the ice cream.
- 8Distribute the cream among 6 chilled bowls.
- 9Mix the plain sliced berries with the remaining macerated berries and place on top of the cream.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries Romanoff
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: