Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Strawberries and Cream Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 (9 inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- additional fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds (optional)
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes until well blended. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- STIR together sliced strawberries and preserves. Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into bottom of 4-quart clear glass trifle bowl or round glass serving bowl. Top with half the cake cubes, half the strawberries and half the remaining pudding mix. Repeat layers, ending with pudding.
- REFRIGERATE 3 to 4 hours or until set. Garnish top of trifle with additional sliced strawberries and almonds just before serving.