Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mom and it always satisfies my craving for a quick dessert. It's so easy, and surprisingly delicious! Equally delicious using peaches instead of strawberries, or try other fruit.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar (use less or more for desired sweetness)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Mix the sour cream, vanilla and sugar together.
- Cut the strawberries into halves and place in serving dishes.
- Pour the cream mixture over the strawberries.
- Top with whipped cream if desired and serve.
This recipe is a must to keep.I served it for dessert with strawberries and my husband asked me where I bought the cream,it,s delicious It,s better then whipped cream..
terrific recipe! thoroughly enjoyed it
This is just wonderful ! Easy and everyone cant get over that its made with sour cream !!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!