Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is great! During strawberry season, I eat a ton of this! There's just something about strawberries and almond flavor that hits the spot! This is from America's Best cookbook. The times are approximate.
- 1 quart milk
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in freezer container of a 1-gallon-hand-turned or electric freezer, stirring well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pack freezer with additional rock salt, and let stand 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with strawberries.