Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a combination of bbq recipes.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup Coca-Cola
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 cup pancake syrup
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and black pepper
- Blend together and marinade your meat in it.
- Other ingredients such as chopped green pepper, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, etc can be added to suit your tastes.
This exquisite sace is extreamly delightful. It has a very distinct flavor that left me mouth in awe. As the chef of a five star spa i would definatly recommend this delightful bbq sause! With Steak and french onion seasoned mashed potatos this would make a mouth watering meal.
I love Barbque sauce and I was really curious about the ingredients in this one. I followed the directions exactly but still found the sauce to be very runny. The soya sauce flavour was a bit to strong for me. I think this would make a good sttir fry sauce but for Barbque sauce I'll continue using recipe#59772.
Too salty and lacks punch. Yuck!