Recipe by Carmen B.
Very simple to make and kid friendly.
Top Review by Marsha D.
We really enjoyed this recipe! I changed the serving to 3 chicken rolls for this recipe. I chopped and added some sauted onions and celery to the stuffing along with 1 2/3 cup water that I added 3 chicken bouillon cubes to and I crushed a vegetable bouillon cube and mixed in with the stuffing. I also made recipe#44746 in place for the store brand cream of mushroom soup and poured over the chicken rolls. I covered the dish with foil and baked for 30 minutes and uncover for another 30 minutes. It was DELICIOUS and very tender and moist. I served this with Recipe#7904 , green beans and garlic bread. Thanks so much for this wonderful recipe!
- 6 chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 (284 ml) cans condensed mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on oven to 350°F
- Pound chicken between plastic wrap to 1/4" thickness.
- Mix together contents of vegetable/seasoning packet and 1 cup water in a large bowl.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs stirring to moisten. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs into stuffing.
- Spread each chicken breast with stuffing mix to within 1/2" of outer edges. Roll up from short end jellyroll style. Secure with toothpicks so rolls don't unroll.
- Place in a 13x9" baking pan.
- Mix together soup and milk; pour over chicken rolls.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.