We liked stuffed Green Peppers so much I thought I would make it in easier to serve. I think it has a better taste this way. I also like the way it reheats better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb lean ground beef (Cooked and Drained)
- 1 medium onion (Chopped)
- 1 medium green pepper (Chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (Minced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1Brown Lean Ground Beef (Drain if needed).
- 2Add Onion,Garlic,Green Pepper.
- 3Add Tomato Sauce,Garlic Powder,Garlic Pepper,Salt,and Pepper.
- 4Add Cooked Rice and Canned Mushrooms.
- 5Heat though.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Unstuffed Green Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1221.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning