Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
We liked stuffed Green Peppers so much I thought I would make it in easier to serve. I think it has a better taste this way. I also like the way it reheats better.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef (Cooked and Drained)
- 1 medium onion (Chopped)
- 1 medium green pepper (Chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (Minced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- Brown Lean Ground Beef (Drain if needed).
- Add Onion,Garlic,Green Pepper.
- Add Tomato Sauce,Garlic Powder,Garlic Pepper,Salt,and Pepper.
- Add Cooked Rice and Canned Mushrooms.
- Heat though.
This is unusual and very very good. I omitted the garlic powder because while I like it-it doesn't always return the favor. We really liked this one. Margie